Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wango Tango, Baby!

Now normally I would not write so off topic, however, I felt compelled this afternoon. I have a handful of music sites that I check for news and updates. Today, while on Ultimate-Guitar.com I stumbled upon a true gem. Something that said, "ya know, Freedom isn't free!" It was the story of a young Brianna Curry who sadly is suffering from a brain tumor. However, through the Make-A-Wish foundation, she was able to meet one of the greatest Americans to ever grace this beautiful land. Who is this man? Well my friends, none other than the Motor City Madman himself, Mr. Ted Nugent. Apparently, Curry is going to spend four days with the Nuge, and she will get to be a part of his nature show down in Texas.

In all honesty, this is one of the best things I have read all year. I am, in fact, a self-admitted Ted Nugent fan. That man can play guitar and that's that. But I could not help but think about how this girl's family reacted when she said, "Yes, I would truly love to spend what could quite possibly be the last of my days with Ted Nugent." This is the same guy who once became a 17 year old Hawaiian girl's personal guardian in order to have sex with her. These colors obviously do not run.

TED NUGENT/MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION


No comments:

Post a Comment